Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Human Nature

There is no human nature to overcome. Instead I can choose to embrace it with the adoring smile from my broader, non-physical perspective. Embracing my human nature means to me that I'm letting go of the struggle against what I had perceived to me endless limitations. Through this releasing I feel myself becoming free from any sense of limitation altogether, just because I cease to interpret being in human form to be synonymous with limitation. I can choose my thoughts, I can therefore choose how I feel about anything, even about how I want to feel about being human. From that broader perspective, from the perspective of my Source, I am in full alignment with who I really am and as Source flows through me unhindered (until the next welcome experience of unwanted contrast that is) , there cannot possibly be any perceptions of flaw or  limitation.

With these thoughts, I chuckle and remember all the self-inflicted, self-created dramas and hang-ups that I had so eagerly experienced in order to grow and my heart fills with appreciation for all my co-creators along the way. The "good ones" and even more so the "bad ones", for they were the pivotal catalysts for my enormous expansion, an evolutionary process that is ever ongoing. The more I allow that expansion to be my reality, the more I allow that which is to really physically be, the better I feel and feeling good is my first and foremost concern - one conscious thought at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment