Thursday, August 4, 2011

Relationships Affected by Ascension

The process of increasing one's vibratory frequency has many symptoms. One of them is most visible when one is in partnership with someone who is not moving at the same speed. You can look at this as if one is dialing away from one radio station to a different one. At some point, the "old" radio station, where both partners started out on becomes fuzzy, it cannot be perceived clearly any longer and the new one hasn't been reached yet. The old one is but a memory at that point. You can imagine that communication is quite possibly one of the first things to go haywire. Things are being meant one way expressed perfectly well how they have been for ages and poof, the receiver who has moved out of the old radio station does not quite understand anymore what was meant, misinterprets and reacts to it in a way that is non-conducive to a peaceful exchange.

Communication is just one thing that can go sour in such a relationship. There are many other things and frequently a bitter battle over right and wrong (of the two differing view points) emerges. One party in fear and the other party striving to be in the point of love. I have lived this scenario and seen it in various romantic relationships elsewhere. There is of course not a quick fix, since every relationship dance has its very own rhythm and follows its own music. I have however found that one thing seems pivotal in it all, whether the relationship is bound for a break up or not. The one partner who leaves the old radio station and moves along the energetic pull of ascension is the one who is able and capable to wrap him or herself into the energy of love. Unconditional love that is. That means, it is due to the fact that he or she is simply able to do that, it becomes their responsibility to embrace this ability and exercise it. By exercising unconditional love, I mean that the person on the way out of the old energetic frequency has to wrap themselves in unconditional love and spread it. Spread it onto the relationship, embrace the partner and the children day in and day out. There are no words needed, I find that words would be hindering most of the time anyways. Love is the only energy that will bridge the energetic gap. Whether the partners end up staying together or break up is beside the point. Love is unconditional, so there cannot be a plan to "save a marriage" with this exercise or something like this. What the light of truth (unconditional love) does, is smooth the ridges, weave a fabric that is able to create forgiveness, understanding and acceptance. Which ever way the two people end up going, it will be as easy as humanly possible when the one who is able to actually does exercise this kind of selfless act.

If a parting is indicated, it will ensure that it is peaceful, without leaving a trail of destruction behind. This is extremely helpful for children, if there are any. It may be unfair that only one party has to do the work here, but it isn't about right or wrong, it isn't about he did or she did (or has)... it is simply about who can do the work. Who is able is called to the plate and will in turn reap incredible gifts of understanding and self-mastery. It's really quite fair the way it is set up.

I do not guarantee that this exercising of unconditional love "saves" any relationship. What I have seen however, is a much smoother ride and sometimes even a role modeling that is inspiring the other partner to follow suit. Careful however, not to make that the goal of loving. The love truly has to remain unconditional.

There are no other tips I have to offer at this point, but I know deep in my heart that if the one who is able to extend that love does so, the experience is not going to be as traumatic as it could otherwise become. If you find yourself in such a situation, try your best to honor and respect your partner's choice of staying in the old energies. Try to respect yourself by moving on into the new frequencies. Resentment born from holding back while hoping that the other will follow is a bitter pill in the making and not very easy to neutralize. Remember what it is all about (love) and do what you can to stay in a place where an open heart and unconditional love are the focus. As often as you can, for as long as possible. Good Luck!


                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow this link to read more on Human Relationships and a different perspective on how to improve them.

8 comments:

  1. I am in the same situation, except I am a man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pavel, man or woman in physical form does not matter one bit :) I am glad to hear that sometimes the roles are reversed though. Best wishes for your relationships.
    Alaniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. this post was very helpful for me this evening as I have been wondering about this. My spouse has always been an innately spiritual being, but is battle mental illness and very possibly early onset Alzheimer's. this is quite a strain, but I am trying to focus on unconditional love and care for him as I am working on my spiritual journey. he intends to be supportive, but tends to focus on fear-based issues. I am glad to have found your site and will continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brenda for sharing your experience. It fills me with joy to know that my words find eager eyes. I wish you all the best on your journey and many moments of unconditional love.
    Alaniya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alania, thank you for this wonderful article. I truly looked for this information while working on my own relationship OF 29 years. In our situation I am the awakened on and my partner is left behind (it hurts me to say that). At first, I felt very hopeless but did not want that hopeless energy to set the tone for my being. So, I came to very similar decision to walk my talk and to send Unconditional Love toward my partner. I decided this is ALL can do. Everything else is will follow. I understand I cannot control the process but to give it my best try. And yes, this will be a try. At times, it is heartbreaking, it hearts my heart to hear what he says because at times his Ego speaks, I hear underlying message so clearly and where it is coming from - the fear of everything which is not part of my reality. Then I say it to him and he does not understand but then if I don't say-I feel I have to because this part of my mission. So, this is where I am. Taking this as a process with positive outcome-no matter what this outcome is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what am going through. Glad i came across your post it's so difficult but question to myself is leaving going to help self love or is staying?

      Delete
    2. https://quantumperceptions.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/human-relationships/

      Perhaps this is untimely, but here are some more thoughts on my active blogpage - thanks for stopping by -

      Delete
  6. Hello Maya,
    Thank you so much for your comment. I love to connect with my readers and am so very happy that my words are able to inspire you on your journey.

    The chapter "Relationship Counsel" in my new book "Life on the Leading Edge - A Traveling Companion" carries the quote:
    “To see your partner through the eyes of source is the most efficient relationship counsel available.”
    How to go about doing that is explained in the chapter and throughout the book.

    Best wishes for renewed strength and courage on your personal journey.

    Alaniya

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1482640066/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

    ReplyDelete