Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tides

So here I sit once again, empty headed and I have no clue how I can describe how I feel. There is a deep sense of destabilization. The things that worked up until now and got me kind of in alignment with other people aren't working anymore. I have no idea if they will begin working again later, or if a huge shift on my part is necessary for me to be a functioning member of society. I really just don't know.

I let the feeling of not knowing be just that. Perhaps I do not need to know. Perhaps it's ok to be "out of whack" and perhaps even, the feeling of "out of whack" is not out of whack at all, but in line with how the energies are going to be in a while. Hopefully, it's in a day or two max ! I have these dreams of how things would flow if we all were in the same energy frequency. But these visions somehow seem rather far fetched, not real at all. In this latest "pull back" of the energetic tides, I feel the world dipped deeply back into the frequencies of 3D and I just can't follow. Most dangerous when in traffic, for cars or pedestrians appear seemingly out of nowhere and are crossing my path! In the last few days,  I have avoided 3 accidents but only by a hair and I don't believe it's because I wasn't paying attention ! Residing in 4D alone and dealing with the world dipping so far back into 3D is really stressful for me. I don't mean to put any judgment on it. I see the necessity of this pulling back of the tide. I even sense that it is perfectly in line with how things need to be right now. This all doesn't help much whilst I struggle to get through my day though.

I kind of understand the need of those pioneers in the past who sought solitude, a life of silence or yeah, even 40 years in the desert ...there are many examples and I can resonate with each and every one of them. I feel like curling up into a ball and letting the day go by without it affecting me at all. Not that easy, even though it is the weekend. I'm sure there are those of you who feel things in a similar way, where every word you say, comes out the wrong way, or feels wrong the moment it leaves your lips. I do believe that in the past I have fluctuated along with the tides and I wonder why this seems entirely impossible at this point in time. Should not everything become possible ? Perhaps it is my utmost stretch into higher frequencies that feel so good my own barrier of why I can't dip back into 3D. I write this post today, because I cannot believe that I'm the only one who feels this sense of disconnection, whereby being fully aware that all is one. It is really quite peculiar and I'm ready to just live through it in trust that the tide will prepare for a mighty push in just a few days.

Should have trained on roller-coasters more as a kid I guess !

No comments:

Post a Comment